Terms & Conditions
- Strictly no smoking in all our vehicles
- Seat Belts must be worn at all times.
- Luggage is not permitted on the seats, it must stored in the boot. Exemptions for small handbag or laptop case.
- No Food or drinks to be consumed in vehicles.
- Amendments and cancellations must be made 24hours prior to the journey.
- Amendments or cancellations there after will incur a full booking fee.
- Quotes are non-negotiable and invoice will be provided as your receipt.
- Payment of invoice must be made in full within 14 days.
- The London Chauffeur Cars Ltd representative reserves the right to refuse travel if the client is deemed to be under the influence of illicit drugs or alcohol to excess.
- Drivers can request proof of identification and booking, please do not be offended.
- Full valeting fees and any other associated charges will apply if passengers leave the vehicle in poor condition:
e.g. sickness in the vehicle. This prevents driver continuing to their next client therefore a penalty will apply.
- All credit card bookings will incur an additional surcharge, this will be provided on your quote.
- Clients will be held liable for any damage caused to the vehicles by clients and/or their belongings.
- No pets allowed, except guide dogs.